SOUTHERN ARIZONA MORTGAGE LENDERS ASSOCIATION - HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU
Memberships are available to all individuals, partnerships, firms or corporations primarily in the business of originating, investing in or servicing first lien mortgage loans as well as those providing services or products for business organizations or financial institution members. You can obtain a membership application by clicking here. Click here for a list of members.
SOUTHERN ARIZONA MORTGAGE LENDERS ASSOCIATION WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR ANNUAL SPONSORS
Standards of Practice
The members of this association encourage sound and ethical practices and are mindful that the soundness, usefulness, prosperity and future of mortgage lending depends upon the honor, integrity and fidelity of all personnel engaged in this business.
SAMLA in tandem with the Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association in Phoenix, is pro-active in influencing legislation which affects our industry. Our membership is kept up to date on the issues and status of legislation through the work and communication of our legislative committee.
Professional education of its members is a major focus of SAMLA. We present a variety of educational speakers at our monthly luncheon meetings. We also offer special seminars and classes on topics that will increase the education and work proficiency levels of our members and their employees. Most of these seminars are offered to employees of members only.
Benefits of a SAMLA Membership [ PDF ]
- Advocate We help inform and shape the legislative issues within our industry.
- Educate We host professional education.
- Network Monthly lunch meetings and social mixer events.
- Speakers Providing industry, business and non-profit related speakers.
- Affiliation Strength in numbers with the national Mortgage Bankers Assoc. & Arizona Mortgage Lenders Assoc.
- Integrity Promoting ethical lending standards within the mortgage industry.
- Leadership Opportunities Be an active SAMLA committee volunteer.
- Resources Access to AMLA & MBA annual industry conferences.
- Community Partnerships Joint events with local business & charity organizations.
- Communication E BLAST newsletter of upcoming events, legislative information and MBA action links.
- Relationships Build lasting business and personal relationships.
And Much, Much More
- An Agency Liaison Committee which promotes better working relationships with the agencies such as FHA and VA.
- An Ethics Committee which mediates problems between consumers and SAMLA member companies.
- An Industry Liaison Committee which promotes better communication with other industry-related associations.