3 Hour SAFE CE Federal Regulations Requirement
August 9th 2012
Loan Originator Continuing Education
8-Hours Arizona SAFE Comprehensive Course #2804
*Instruction Provider through the Hogan School of Real Estate
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Provider ID: 1400052
2 Hour SFE CE Ethics Requirement
2 Hour SAFE CE Nontraditional Products Requirement
1 Hour AZ SAFE: Arizona Laws & Regulations CE Elective
- Attendance is mandatory to receive course credit.
- Before your completion status can be transmitted to the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) you are required to:
- Spend the minimum required amount of time in the course
- Complete all the required activities
- Pass the course final exam with a score of at least 75%. A student who does not pass the final exam on the first try, may attempt to pass a retake exam (Exam 2).
- You will be asked at the conclusion of the course to complete a Course Evaluation. If you do not complete all of the requirements, including the course evaluation, you will not get credit for this course and no results will be communicated to NMLS
$75 for SAMLA Members
$100 for non-members
Classes held at TAR
Tucson Assoc. of Realtors®
2445 N Tucson Blvd.
Thursday August 9th
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
(7:30 AM Check-in)
Includes Lunch, Snacks & Refreshments!
Rodney Bell, email@example.com
Mark McLear, firstname.lastname@example.org