2015 SPONSORSClick logo to visite website
Why should your Company join SAMLA? Consider the following benefits:
- Advocate – We help inform and shape the legislative issues within our industry.
- Educate – We host professional education.
- Network – Monthly lunch meetings and social mixer events.
- Speakers – Providing industry, business and non-profit related speakers.
- Affiliation – Strength in numbers with the national Mortgage Bankers Assoc. & Arizona Mortgage Lenders Assoc.
- Integrity – Promoting ethical lending standards within the mortgage industry.
- Leadership Opportunities – Be an active SAMLA committee volunteer.
- Resources – Access to AMLA & MBA annual industry conferences.
- Community Partnerships – Joint events with local business & charity organizations.
- Communication – E BLAST newsletter of upcoming events, legislative information and MBA action links.
- Relationships – Build lasting business and personal relationships.
And Much, Much More
- An Agency Liaison Committee which promotes better working relationships with the agencies such as FHA and VA.
- An Ethics Committee which mediates problems between consumers and SAMLA member companies.
- An Industry Liaison Committee which promotes better communication with other industry-related associations.
All things considered, a membership in the Southern Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association is truly a membership with tremendous built-in value at a very reasonable price. And, don't tell anyone but OUR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS LIKE TO HAVE FUN!
DON'T WAIT, ACT NOW! Simply complete the Membership Application either online or print out a copy. Return it along with your check to SAMLA, PO Box 43712, Tucson, AZ 85733. We have many exciting speakers lined up for the remainder of the year.
If you would like to scope things out before making a decision, SAMLA also invites you to join us at our luncheons. Come and meet our distinguished SAMLA members and take the chance to find out how SAMLA can benefit you and your organization.
We look forward to seeing you soon!